10 surprising things you learn from divorce
When my best friend made decision t get divorced, she thought she had pretty much figured out what her life would be like after papers were signed. Single parent, working full time but there were so many things she didn’t know and didn’t even consider when she get divorced. Being best friend she shares everything with me So let me share some of things that nobody tells you about life after divorce:
1. It doesn’t matter how amicable your divorce is or if you were the one who initiated it, it simply sucks
2. You will never feel like normal family again. Even if you re-marry and do great job of blending your new family
3. You will have so much less of say in parenting your children and that will frustrate you.
4. Friends and family members will forever take sides. Even if abuse were involved.
5. People, even those who meet after your divorce, will look at you differently.
6. Your children will find out at some point who initiated the divorce.
7. No matter how broken your heart may be, you will want to date at some point.Dont push yourself to get back out there too soon.
8. Being divorced get easier every single day
9. You will still share a life with your ex after papers are signed.
10. Over a time, you will tell your friends about the perks of divorce. Deep down, you will always be saddened by being away from your children.Untill they are teenagers.
The following two tabs change content below.
Smart Sidhu have diverse industry exposure and extensive professional experience under the belt. Smartsidhu is multi-tasking team leader with high sense of responsibility towards deadlines and have an ability to present concepts and ideas with full conviction.
Latest posts by SmartSidhu (see all)
- Music Improves Brain Function - December 26, 2015
- The Likely Cause of Addiction Has Been Discovered – And It’s Not What You Think - December 25, 2015
- 5 Powerful Psychedelics That Reorganize the Brain and Elevate Consciousness - December 24, 2015