3 Helpful Things You Can Say to Someone with Depression
It’s very easy to become insensitive and rash when someone is depressed, but allow these three ideas and words navigate you through this sometimes tricky area.
1.You Will Be There-Tell the person that you will be there for them, whether your near or far, physically present or on mobile call, they need to know this thing.
2. You Understand-Don’t make them feel that their feelings are unwanted and invalid. Share with them that you understand where they are going through and try not sound superior.
3. You Can Do This-List the positives things, accomplishment and past challenges they have overcame. Create optimistic atmosphere around them. Remind them they will pass through these trials as well.
The following two tabs change content below.
Smart Sidhu have diverse industry exposure and extensive professional experience under the belt. Smartsidhu is multi-tasking team leader with high sense of responsibility towards deadlines and have an ability to present concepts and ideas with full conviction.
Latest posts by SmartSidhu (see all)
- Music Improves Brain Function - December 26, 2015
- The Likely Cause of Addiction Has Been Discovered – And It’s Not What You Think - December 25, 2015
- 5 Powerful Psychedelics That Reorganize the Brain and Elevate Consciousness - December 24, 2015