5 Ways To Eat Less Sugar In 2015
Sugar is delicious, obviously But you probably know that it’s smart to limit the amount of sugar you eat.
The average Indian eats about 82 grams of added sugar a day, according to studies. That’s more than three times the amount that experts suggest for women and children, and more than twice what they recommend for men.
Too much sugar s obviously terrible for your health. Eating too much sugar has been linked to metabolic syndrome, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, memory loss, and even premature aging.
So if you’re trying to limit your sugar intake, here are 5 tips that might help:
1. Know how much is too much.
2. Watch what you drink.
3. Limit your juice intake, also.
4. Read nutrition labels and ingredient lists so that you can identify how much added sugar a product has.
5. Don’t go grocery shopping when you’re hungry.
The following two tabs change content below.
Smart Sidhu have diverse industry exposure and extensive professional experience under the belt. Smartsidhu is multi-tasking team leader with high sense of responsibility towards deadlines and have an ability to present concepts and ideas with full conviction.
Latest posts by SmartSidhu (see all)
- Music Improves Brain Function - December 26, 2015
- The Likely Cause of Addiction Has Been Discovered – And It’s Not What You Think - December 25, 2015
- 5 Powerful Psychedelics That Reorganize the Brain and Elevate Consciousness - December 24, 2015