Is teenager’s life better than adults?
Every person has various stages of life beginning from the childhood to the aged. Each stage of life has different roles and meanings in one’s life. Some people enjoy each of these stages and some could not. Here are some points you should ponder on teenager’s life and adult’s life as well:-
1. Teenagers’ are believed to have the most exciting lives. It is the age when one leaves the sweetness of childhood and starts moving towards the responsibilities of adulthood. There are various changes that the teenagers have to adapt in their lifestyle. It is a life of confusion as well as enthusiasm. One comes to know about many different things and have an urge to try them out.
2. On the other hand, adulthood is associated with responsibilities and its pressure. It is the age where one has to take care of family, children and also earn a living. But as one reaches the adulthood, a clear mindset is achieved leaving aside the confusion of a student’s life. Till then, one has learnt to tackle the ups and downs of life and a positive attitude is built towards life.
In adulthood, we are free to make our own decisions and have a better knowledge of right and wrong. We are free of any confusion, fear and being independent is best part about it. However, our life would be void of excitement without any teenage. It has its own pleasure without which our life would remain incomplete.
Navita Nirankari is architect student having flare for writing and dream of designing smart houses.
Latest posts by SmartSidhu (see all)
- Music Improves Brain Function - December 26, 2015
- The Likely Cause of Addiction Has Been Discovered – And It’s Not What You Think - December 25, 2015
- 5 Powerful Psychedelics That Reorganize the Brain and Elevate Consciousness - December 24, 2015