Little things which can make your life better
1. Keep your keys and your wallet in the shoes you’ll wear the next day.
2. Put a treat on your actual grocery list.
3. Put fun (and funny) things on your to-do list.
4. Wrap your headphones in a figure eight so they won’t get tangled in your pocket or bag
5. Use a nonsense word for all your security questions.
6. Leave $10 in your coat pocket and forget about it.
7. Have money transferred directly into your savings from your paycheck.
8. Before you get in a taxi, take a picture of the license plate.
9. Exercise right before a date or an important interview.
10. Put something you like on your wall.
11. Do one of your favorite childhood activities.
12. Take a different route.
13. Buy someone a gift for no reason.
14. Use at least three words in a text message.
15. Drink water as soon as you wake up.
Latest posts by SmartSidhu (see all)
- Music Improves Brain Function - December 26, 2015
- The Likely Cause of Addiction Has Been Discovered – And It’s Not What You Think - December 25, 2015
- 5 Powerful Psychedelics That Reorganize the Brain and Elevate Consciousness - December 24, 2015