Reasons why your BFF is your best valentine
Valentine’s day is tough for single women especially in today’s age where as soon as February approaches you see hearts plastered on everywhere wall, teddy bears on every store, Archies offers on your mail and the prospect of your friend making V-day plans! Why should you feel pressured to be in a relationship as if it defines your happiness? I’m sure all of us will agree that sometimes spending time with a friend can be more fun and drama-free than being in a relationship.
Here are some reasons why the only Valentine you need is your BFF.
1.You can be as cheesy as you want without the fear of being too girly! If you feel the need to cry at a super romantic movie, your best friend won’t wonder if you’re feeling excessive hormonal that week, but will instead be crying at the same thing too!
2. They will give you the right amount of attention. If you dress up or bring a change in your appearance not only will they notice it but also give you their honest opinion. They know the effort that is getting dressed up — and they will actually know the pain that comes wearing those 4-inch stilettos you’re wearing out for the occasion.
3. No trouble in deciding what to gift. You know your best friend’s tastes and her favorite flowers, what kind of chocolate she likes, and what her favorite eatery is. So all that the shopping for gifts worry best friend! And also she is likely to know your tastes too; you can spend your v-day doing exactly how you always wanted to spend it. Suddenly, Valentine’s Day will not be a stressful event where you freak out over what you should buy.
4. Eat/Drink as much as you want and not worry about fitting into your dress:Cheese burgers and beer might make you feel pretty good but when you’re with your boyfriend, you would tend to refrain and avoid bloating! But with your bff there is no pressure to look good and the two of you have one goal: to enjoy yourself to the fullest!
5. She will watch fifty shades of grey/Love Rosie with you:Let us agree that no boyfriend is willingly going to watch these intense romantic drama’s with you on valentines day! This might be sad for you after all those months of waiting and readin gall the books. This is when your best friend can come to your rescue and watch it with you with equal or more enthusiasm!
6. You and your best friend will last for a long time:When talking about friendship, there is neither expiration date nor any commitment issues. Once you are friends, you and your BFF are friends for life. You have no obligation to spend time with her and yet you do! Whereas a relationship has an uncertainty to it and there is pressure or stress to keep things going even when they are tough. The two of you have the best, most special kind of love, the kind that will last.
This is why you may want to divert the attention from your boyfriend to those friends who support you, help you, laugh and cry with you this valentines day!
The following two tabs change content below.
Armed with engineering degree, Co-founder of RoofnRoom.com and Fidato Research & Services.He is Talker. Listener. Foodie. Music lover. Traveler. Singer. A colour outside the colour box.
Tagged with: attention bff cheesy dress eat/drink girly Reasons why your BFF is your best valentine
Scroll To Top
Your feedback has been received.