Ways to hide smart phone while in class.
Smart phones have become one of the inevitable belongings one can possess. People of every age group, young or aged are seen with a smart phone in hand.
However, Today’s young generation is getting overindulged in the use of smart phones. They are getting in to managing everything from reminders to instant chats on their phones.
Thus, it has become a compulsion to carry the phone everywhere and even to schools and tuitions.
Knowing the fact that the smart phones are prohibited in the classrooms, the youngsters still cannot avoid carrying it as it is an indispensible thing of our life. Therefore, I am writing about the ways to hide smart phone while in the class. There can be many places to hide your phone.
Some of them are:
1. In the socks or boots. Wearing loose boots can make a way to hide your phone inside them.
2. Making a safety pocket in your backpack can work wonders in case you are checked.
3. If there is a compartment in your desk, make sure you do not forget to make use of that.
4. There are other numerous ways to hide your phone. One of the ways is to put a book in front of you and make your teacher assume that you are reading the book. If the teacher passes by, just slide the phone under your sleeves or just cover it up.
5. Texting, the latest and greatest method of communicating is not avoidable for today’s teens. But, texting in class also requires some special skills to avoid detection and of course punishment. The first and foremost is to turn the phone on the silent mode and decrease its brightness level.
This way you could not be caught by light flashing from your desk.
Secondly, cover up your mobile behind a book or a desk while texting. Bending down to search for something can be a great alternative.
The most daring use of smart phones in class would be to answer a call. This can also be done with some tricks. Sitting with a hand on your face looking like you are bored can come to your use. Just be careful that your phone hides behind your hair or your hood.
Doing all this things can be fun but in the long term mobile phone will only be a distraction from your work and decrease the concentration. The best tip is to control you from not carrying the mobile phone to school or simply switch it off while in class. After all, smart phones are not that smart to conceal them by it self.
Navita Nirankari is architect student having flare for writing and dream of designing smart houses.
Latest posts by SmartSidhu (see all)
- Music Improves Brain Function - December 26, 2015
- The Likely Cause of Addiction Has Been Discovered – And It’s Not What You Think - December 25, 2015
- 5 Powerful Psychedelics That Reorganize the Brain and Elevate Consciousness - December 24, 2015